Water-degradable / Biodegradable Plastic
What is NuPlon™ Resin?
NuPlon™ resin is a proprietary curable pre-polymer, patent pending, comprised of hydroxyl and acid units which, upon heating, react with one another forming a chemically crosslinked solid by releasing a water molecule. The reaction is reversible as adding water back to the reaction mixture breaks the bonds and chemically degrades the structure down into small, non-toxic components. Typical degradation time is 2-3 months of exposure to water under moderately warm temperatures (86 °F, or 30 °C).
- Nuplon – Type M317 SDS
- Nuplon Heat Curable Resin User’s manual
- For more information see: NuPlon.com
- Price does not include shipping/handling and applicable sales tax
- This product is for research use only and it is not intended for use in humans or for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Terms and Conditions Apply