Complete In-House Formulation Research
Akina, Inc., can help you with your formulation ideas.
We specialize in formulations that are fast-melting tablets with our patented technology called Frosta®.
Akina also works with tablet formulations that are not fast-melting.
We have a wide variety of equipment that allows for complete in-house studies of tablet formulations.
This equipment includes
In addition to these equipment resources Akina, Inc., has the formulatory experts needed to solve your oral delivery issues.
- Dry furnace (Barnstead Thermolyne 1400)
- Stability chamber (Caron 6030)
- Lepel CS Jr cap sealer
- Vankel VK 200 tablet hardness tester
- Ro-Tap RX-29 sieve shaker
- Diosna P1-6 Laboratory scale mixer granulator
- Globe-Pharma Electrolab Friabilator, Model USP
- Globe-Pharma Manual Tablet Press
- Denver Instrument 275KF Coulometric KF Titrator
- Vector Corporation mini Flo-coater (Fluid Bed)
- The Patterson Kelley Co. twin shell dry blender
- Manesty Beta Press
- U. V. Sterilizing Laminar Flow Hood (Labconco, Purifier class II biosafety Cabinet)
- Yamato steam sterilizing autoclave
- Ethylene oxide sterilizer (Alfa Medical Z-AX-60-N Sterilizer)
- Orbital shaking incubator (Model SHKE4450, Barnstead)
- Analytical balances
- Vacuum pumps
- pH Meter (Fisher, AB-15)
- Bath sonicator (Branson, 5510)
- Chemical fume hood
- HPLC (Shimadzu)
- Microscope (Olympus BX51 microscope with pictures recorded via a DP70 camera. These images can be recorded at 1-4 [stereoscope], 20, 60, or 100X full image analysis by Microsuite 5 software available, and mechanical analysis [TA.XTplus texture analyzer] and more.)
Confidentiality of your project can be protected by NDA.
Contact a representative to discuss your formulations needs.